Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pergh..............I did not into blogging for ages....sometimes i felt i was so busy but i ended up doing nothing actually...so now i plan to start blogging again....The latest new from me was i just came back from India...not the latest latest actually. The story dah basi I think. For those who are frens of mine in my facebook, they knew already. I went to delhi for about 6 days for International Conference for Competition Law......New Delhi is sooooooo polluted. A lot of cars and rubbish. I was lucky because i stayed at 5 star hotel le meridien. The food was delicious and the interior design is amazing. I like the combination of colour red and black but guess what, i did not take any picture.. I did not even bring a camera because i don have one. I only have this N95 Nokia hp.....thanks to the HP...The best journey was to the one of the seven wonders in the world...........Taj Mahal....Just imagine guys, there are no proper roads to the Taj Mahal...it made me think: where the hell that all monies collected from the enterance fees go......I think it went to the government's own pocket.... Taj Mahal located in Agra, 4 hours from New Delhi...actually there is a place called old delhi. Believe me guys,... I almost die there.....traffic was so fucking busy....u can hear horning sound throughout your journey....non-stop babe/..but the good thing was that after all painful journey and obstacles, I saw a damn beautiful white palace..TAJ MAHALLLL.......It s so damn amazing...i cant tell that feeling....You will have this kind of weird feeling.......AMAZING....It is just a grave actually............The sad thing that at the left hand side of the Taj Mahal there is a mosque, but the place to take abolution was dirty and neglected....

Now back to paper presented. I was so fucking nervous because definitely, all participants were experts in the area of competition law....me and couple of young lawyers presented on the second day...But it was a useful experience....i met some important experts in competition law who knew a little bit about the development of competition law in Malaysia.

I went there by Singapore airlines....no much different from MAS airlines...i don know why some people said that the Singapore airlines better than Malaysia....I don know.....it seems the same to me....maybe i am not expert in this aviation industry.....The worst thing was that...Transittttttt..

There is no direct flight from Aussie to India but have to transit in Spore then from Singapore to Delhi.....throughout the journey i just watched movies.......The food was not halal...I accidently ate pork in fried noodle which i thought was scramble eggs....... i lost my virginity then......i broke the record.......

After two days staying in the 5 stars hotel, i moved to a budget hotel which was so scarry...i hired a personal tour guide to go to Taj Mahal......i managed to buy something for my mum.....it was so scarry travelling alone in Delhi.....be careful guy.....if you don know anybody there, u will find so many manipulative people who want to suck up ur money.......even from the government tour agencies....U will be realizing it at the end of your journey.........you will be locked in.......I am not saying that there are no such people in our country. But i think my experience in Delhi was too muchchhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

ajako said...

yeah, yeah, i couldn't agree more. Still, Malaysia is the best...x acilah, u've been there, Taj Mahal tu...